You

You
Always Beautiful

Friday 14 February 2014

The Truth

The truth is that people only remember you when they need something from you. I am not so excited when people call me because I am aware of the reason behind. Truly, sometimes I feel tired of people who only remember me when they need help. I am a person who is always willing to give hands to those who need help, but usually people do not realize the things that we do for them are valuable until we stop doing it. Although people said not to expect anything for what you have done for people. Sure, I try not to expect anything, but we, human being want a little bit respect and acknowledgement for what we have done. I guess, those particular people do not even know how to give a bit respect to those who help them.
Most of the time those who call me never concern about how the things are going with me. All their concern is “having a favor” or what I can do for them. They usually started the conversion nicely for 30 or 40 seconds for small talk. Then when there is a chance to change the conservation, they suddenly raise a question. “ Can I ask you a favor?” I understand that people ask help to each other if they are in need. Sometimes, I feel like I cannot handle these kind of people who never know me before and suddenly they regard me as their relatives or best friends for fulfilling their needs. They just call me when they want to utilize me and I am always used. I am tired. I am really tired of it sometimes. I want my space and I want to say “NO”, but why cannot I say “NO”? Sometimes, I want to be away from this society where is filled up with egoists. I am better off to be alone rather than being with those who remember me when they are in need. I am please to help people most of the time, but not all the time.
    Although I do stay “ Visible”, I am always invisible to people. If everything happens for a reason, there will be a reason behind. Maybe because I have done nothing for them. Maybe I demand too much from people that make people go away.  I have never expected to get back everything that I have given , but at least I want to get back a small thing or a bit respect from them by without asking. All I need is a little bit respect that everyone deserves to be respected.

1 comment:

  1. I faced, m facing such situations sis. Sometimes I fed up those people but what i m thinking now is....is it related with that I am being spinster :).... Just assess myself and dare not to open to others...... as some people think that A Pyo Gyi Ze Zar Kyaung Nay tal :P

    ReplyDelete