You

You
Always Beautiful

Tuesday 11 February 2014

A Friend


 
 I wish you will always be my friend.  You may have no idea how much I want you to talk to me like before. You know I want to share everything with you. I want you to listen  while I am talking. I miss the time you make funny things out of my talking. I got angry when you act like that. The more I feel angry, the more you laugh at me. I know we are meant to be friends forever, but  why you refuse to be with me. A friend like you mean everything to me. You many not understand the way i feel , but I wish you get the common sense. I was afraid to loose you, but it was beyond my reach. I wish I could save you as my friend forever. You may not know how much my tears are grounded for being apart from you. How much I feel upset about not being your friend anymore.  I totally got mad and sad while I am not with you. I try not to and just let it goes, but it is not that easy as I though. It just happens. The truth is I always want to be your friend now and forever because I always want to wear smile on my faces. You are the one who can make me smile while I am feeling down. I want to share funny things with you. I want to share the things that I cannot tell to others. I want you to be my special friend forever.  I know things cannot be fix but at least we can try it again. Why we can’t be together again even as friends.  Why can’t we be? I wish we would be together again and laugh harder. I still hear your voice when you laugh. I still remember that we never fail to laugh when we were together. Wearing a smile on our face is our first priority.  I still hear your voice when you call my name and laugh at the same time.  Keep in mind that you are one and only friend in my life. No matter what, trust me, you will never be replaced.


No comments:

Post a Comment