You

You
Always Beautiful

Friday 22 November 2013

Nothing is Permanent

"Nothing is permanent except change."My life is like a range of mountains which occurs based on my experiences. I noticed that nothing is static in one place and everything is changed according to the time. All I noticed is everything is changed, especially the people change,  the feeling change, and the memories change in my life.
I hate to see some particular things and people are changing. I just love them to be the same as before, but it never come true as I wish. People change unexpectedly. The saddest thing is when the people you know become the people you knew. Through I refuse to accept it, I can't avoid this reality. I am a girl who love to wait miracle to happen in life. Additionally, I am the one who is coward to get out from unreality dream as well as  afraid to see the changes because all the changes usually blow me away and unable to stand up against it sometimes. Since I am a girl who is seen by no one, who else I need to care. I am tired from the illness of ignorance by some particular people. As I recognize the feeling is like a wave which goes ups and downs at particular time, I try to escape from the feeling that set between the ups and downs sorrow and stay happily for my life . After  I  realize that these up and down sorrow and happiness are the products of my thinking, I madly wake up from my dream and attempt to walk away.  If these feeling are just the options, what I choose to be is mine. Frankly, I may regard everythings goes wrong and nothing can be possible to stand up myself. This unconscious mind control over my thinking and leads me inseaty. Therefore, fighting self-conflict within myself becomes the powerful tool to cross through the darkness of my life. 
 I force myself to think that I am the only master to manage my mind directly to happiness. Even if I know waiting the time for miracle and expect something from asshole may not bring me happiness, I am still dreaming about it. I have learn a lesson for not taking anything and anybody for granted because things are changed and people will leave or tired me eventually at some points , so I stab to enjoy every movement for today.  What I have learn from it is as long as  people  are greedy and never satisfy for where they are and what they get, the grass will be always greener than the other side and jealously will kill them to the death.

No comments:

Post a Comment